SmartLink Wall Switch Module - FB
|Input/DALI||Voltage||DALI bus standard|
|Current||20mA with 4 indicators on, 4mA with indicators off|
|Startup Time||1 second|
|Controls||Button||Dry switch x4, common high|
|Indicator||Single LED per channel, max 5mA, common high 4V|
|Dimming||DALI||IEC 62386 101, 103, 301, 332|
|Feedback||Mono color, dimmable|
Wiring and circuit diagram
- Switch buttons and indicators are sharing their common high. The common high voltage can be 4~5V.
- Each indicator and button must be its pair order. DALI feedback function is to each button as a pair.
- Do not inject any power source to the button and indicator pins.
- All wiring is recommended to be done with main power source is off.
- DA/DA wires are for DALI bus wires, and they are cataloged FELV, and should be connected to FELV circuit.
Wiring cable and cross section
The cable cross-section of each terminal can be 0.75...2.5mm2, and the wire preparation length can be10.0…11.0mm. Each terminal should be used one wire only.
Hot plug-in may be done with protective gloves. But, it is recommended to remove its power before installation, wiring and repairing.
Usage and install
The converter is designed for converting existing wall-switches to be a DALI wall-switches, and benefit both advantages.