Artilect Smart Touch Wall Switch - EU
|Face||Button||1 ~ 4 buttons||1||2||3||4|
|Input||Voltage||12 ~ 24V DC||DALI Bus|
|Current||5 ~ 40mA||7mA||11mA||15mA||20mA|
|DALI Bus||Current||< 2 mA||7mA||11mA||15mA||20mA|
|Connector||DALI||AWG24 to AWG12 solid or stranded wire|
|Environment||Temperature||-30 ~ +45℃|
|Humidity||20 ~ 95%|
|Storage||-40 ~ +80℃，10 ~ 95%|
|Interface||DALI||DALI-2 IEC 62386 101, 103, 301, 332|
|Other||Smart Engine||Smart Link Engine|
|Startup time||< 1 second|
Wiring and circuit diagram
- For DALI bused touch switches, use common-ground DALI bus power supply for better stability. Floating ground may cause mis-detection or sensitive error.
- For better EMC and touch sense, keep wires out of high inductive area to avoid high radiation interference.
- DA/DA terminals are for DALI bus wires, and they are cataloged FELV, and should be connected to FELV circuit.
- The isolation between DC and DALI bus is FELV only.
Usage and install
It is recommended to power-off during repairing and installation to avoid electronic shock.
Extra care during installation is needed to avoid damage of glass.
This wall switch has equipped Artilect Smart Link Application Controller (Smart Link Engine), and its parameters can be configured via DALI memory banks or by Artilect Configuration tool. Please refer to Configuration Manual for more information.
Warning / Caution !!
- Risk of electrical shock and energy hazard. All failure should be examined by a qualified technician. Please do not remove the case of the power supply by yourself!
- The openings should be protected from foreign objects or dripping liquids.
- Please do not install touch wall switches in places with high ambient temperature or close to fire source. Please refer to the specifications about the maximum ambient temperature limitations.
- Total working current must not exceed the DALI bus supply’s limit.
- The DALI is designed as FELV circuit, and electronic protection is made with its case and glasses. Any damage is advised to replace with a new unit. Fixing or repairing its case or glass is not recommended.